BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, December 20

Monday Music - Diamonds (Times Two)

This is where it all began (personally one of my fave articles ever!!).

Music is SO important to the happiness of my home. :)

Now most Monday mornings when the working week looms I'll try to post a fave song or some music I'm listening to at the moment to provide some musical motivation.

So my little groovers......... here's today's installment!

*****************************

Here's an oldie for you!! This one is from just before the 80's (1979 I think), and it's one of the songs I used to love singing very loudly to when I was around 14 years old! Some of you on the other side of the world mightn't know it?

Chris Rea... Diamonds!



And, whilst we're on the subject of 'diamonds'... here's another favourite song of mine from John Denver. I loved it the first time I heard it, and it's always been a song that just seems to have a certain sort of lilting refrain to it that sticks with me.

Some Days Are Diamonds, Some Days Are Stone...



Don't forget, if you're looking for more great music, Bec over at Memory Garden often has a lovely song to listen to on Mondays as well!

And, as always when thinking of our 'Musical Must Haves' section...

Ask yourself: 'Do I L.O.V.E music?'

Which leads to: 'Have I got enough of it in my home and in my life?'

Because: Good interior design caters to ALL our senses, not just our eyes.... that's why I call it 'Atmospheric Design' instead!

Linda. xox

******
The Original Musical Must Have:

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

2 comments:

  1. i have never heard these songs. Chris Rea was quite popular back in the eighties here in italy, also because his father is italian and he was seen very often around here on vacation and for concerts. So it's strange I never heard it.
    This morning I woke up in an eighties mood myself, so I'm listening to the ffirst Bruce Springsteen album I bought...wow. Cds are great, but vinyl sounds so warm ...
    have a great week!
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ... John Denver - I love that song! :)
    You always remind me of some awesome classics! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails