BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Friday, September 3

Native American Wisdom...

I find Native Americans to be such a wise, soulful, and intently thoughtful people. I've always been attracted to their strong affinity with Mother Nature and their love for the Earth. I've often pondered what it would be like to spend an afternoon immersed in their culture and experiencing some of their rituals first hand.


This image, found on Kind Over Matter, is a great depiction of a quote I've long loved.

Plus, as a map and globe admirer, it really grabs my attention as simply a gorgeous photo.

Linda. xox


******
More - My favourite post about maps and globes.... lots of fab ways to use maps to decorate!

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

1 comment:

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails