BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Friday, September 3

Come Dine With Me - No. 10 - Gorgeous Greens, A Window To The Ocean, And A Natural Feel...


You can find more gorgeous pics about 'beach-house decorating' on this page at Apartment Therapy. Some truly inspiring rooms to look at...... one with a wall-sized map I'll no doubt do a separate post about!

And, as always, as a part of this series.....

Ask yourself: 'Do I savour the ritual of eating with my family/friends whenever I can?'

Which leads to: ' When, or how, can I include this precious time together more?'

Because: There's something so primitively delightful and bonding about the 'breaking of bread' (so to speak) with our loved ones. It's a ritual and a tradition that's been crowded out and lost amongst television, technology, and texting!

It's time to 'get together' and connect the old fashioned way again.

Linda. xox

******

More From The Heart - A memory can weave its way into your life and your home. What's one of your unforgettable memories? This is one of mine.

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

4 comments:

  1. Hey Linda,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet words. I love this picture. I'm a big fan of almost anything green. I also love your post featuring interesting lighting. I've been in the market for something unique for our dining room but nothing has caught my eye yet... I will be checking back often. I look forward to being blogging pals in the BYW course.
    Cheers,
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. those chairs, I love them !!! Green is one of my favorite color and you gotta love an ocean view...very inspiring picture.
    Have a nice weekend Linda!!

    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Libby... *waving*!! :)

    Bobbi, the chairs are 'sigh' material aren't they? Or maybe even better 'swoon' material. I thought they were divine when I saw this pic. I adore the floor also. The table too!

    Have a magnificent weekend!

    Linda. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda - thanks for dropping by my blog! You're absolutely right about eating with friends. It's a simple pleasure that I don't do often enough :) Looking forward to getting to know more Australian bloggers and getting lots out of BYW. Kate :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails