BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, September 20

Monday Music - Release Me... And, A Wonderful New Blog To Share...

This is where it all began (personally one of my fave articles ever!!).

Music is SO important to the happiness of my home. :)

Now most Monday mornings when the working week looms I'll try to post a fave song or some music I'm listening to at the moment to provide some musical motivation.

So my little groovers......... here's today's installment!

*****************************

Today I'm featuring a song I only heard for the first time yesterday..... but it's made such an impression on me I just had to share straight away.

It's by a Swedish band called 'Oh Laura', and I found it over on a newly discovered blog called 'Swedish House'.

Thanks to Julie, who left a comment on one of my posts a few days ago, I've found another kindred spirit in the world of blogging. Julie's blog encapsulates the way I feel about 'HOME', and resonates with such amazing spirit, joy, and love.

This song began playing (from her sidebar) as I clicked through to her blog...... and whilst listening to it, taking in all the lovely pictures in her sidebar and in her posts, and reading her words, I had tears in my eyes.

How marvellous it is to find another, half way around the world, who simply 'gets' where it is you're coming from.

Hello Julie and Swedish House.... it's so nice to *meet* you. 



And, as always when thinking of our 'Musical Must Haves' section...

Ask yourself: 'Do I L.O.V.E music?'

Which leads to: 'Have I got enough of it in my home and in my life?'

Because: Good interior design caters to ALL our senses, not just our eyes.... that's why I call it 'Atmospheric Design' instead!

Linda. xox

******
The Original Musical Must Have:

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

1 comment:

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails