BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Wednesday, May 19

1 Simple Thing..... Or So I Thought

I love the idea of repurposing vintage furniture and turning into something vivacious and re-energised!

I've been curious for a while about reupholstering an old chair, and thought I might give it a go at some stage.

Then I saw the video below courtesy of my latest Etsy newsletter.

Oh. My. Golly. Gosh.

Artists at work.



Not as simple as I thought!

The two girls from Spruce Home are utterly amazing, aren't they?

And, I really love Schumacher's Chiang Mai Dragon fabric..... an absolute jaw dropper.

♥ 1 simple thing = reupholstering an old chair - NOT!

Cheers,

Linda.

******
3 More Great Heartfire Posts:
The Soothing Sight Of The Curve
A Recipe For Good Vibrations
How NOT To Decorate A Beautiful Space

******

2 comments:

  1. An e-book and downloads in the works! You are already FLYING HIGH my friend! See you at the Flying Lessons e-course.-Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, so nice to meet you!! Took a trip to your Etsy store, and it is wonderful. I love the wrist bracelets! Look forward to seeing you on May 30th. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails