...To make it bounce with new vibrance.
...To breathe new life into its 'soul'.
...To create a 'shift' in the way the air feels.
One little ritual I perform involves a simple piece of music, a favourite essential oil, and my windows!
Here's the 'Ritual Recipe':
1. CD with the musical track 'Reel Around The Sun'.
2. Sage essential oil and oil burner/vaporiser.
3. Lots of natural light and air.
4. 10 - 20 minutes or so.
- Go around to every room and open all the curtains/blinds.
- Open windows where possible (an exit for stagnant air).
- Put 4 or 5 drops of sage essential oil into your oil burner or vaporiser.
- Start the musical track and turn the stereo right up!
- Whilst the music is playing, move through every room in your house clapping in time with the music.
- Repeat the musical track if necessary - make it as loud as you can put up with!
- After the music has finished leave your oil burner going for as long as possible.
- Leave your curtains and windows open for as long as possible.
Your home should feel invigorated.
The air should feel different.
Stuffy, stale, stagnant, and dull vibes should be blown away!
Some of the sage essential oil may depart out the open windows, but enough will stay to impart its renowned 'space clearing' properties.
If it's a cold day or you're afraid of giving the neighbours a heart attack with the loud music, keep the windows closed but still open the curtains up!
This musical track in particular is one of the best ones I've found for clearing stale air, shifting 'bad' energy, and creating a crackling, new energetic vibe! It starts off very slowly and builds to a resounding finale, and all the clapping/tapping/drumming types of noises are excellent 'space clearers'.
Here it is.... all 8 minutes and 40 seconds if you'd like to hear it!
Ask yourself: 'Have I ever tried anything to rejuvenate the 'vibe' within my home? Do I regularly pay attention to the health of the 'vibe' within my home?'
Which leads to: If not, are you willing to try some 'vibe' rejuvenation?
Because: Our homes are not simply physical entities or 'shells' that encase our belongings. They have an energy presence as well... and we play the major role in keeping that energy 'fresh'.
P.S. For excellent information on how 'real' professional space clearing works, read some of Karen Kingston's articles. She's regarded as one of the world's foremost authorities on the subject. Far more than mumbo jumbo it's considered a time honoured and revered way of clearing a home of stagnant, toxic, or unhealthy energy.
♥ Let's talk on Twitter!
♥ Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
♥ New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
♥ And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.