BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Friday, November 13

It's A Good Day, And A Glorious Collection of Red!



Today is a very good day! I have a new internet provider, and my connection is rock solid - yay!!

To celebrate, I feel in the mood for all things RED!

Those who know me well, know I can't live without some red in my life. I'm hardwired for it (something I'm working on posting about... this notion of being hardwired to a certain colour).

When I feel happy, I 'feel' red!

So here's some lovely red images that're tickling my fancy today.

Viva la red!





































Boy, I love red!

Here's my favourite...... breathtaking....



Cheers,

Linda.

******
3 More Of Heartfire's Most Colourful Posts:
So You're Ga Ga About Green...
So You're Bowled Over By Blue...
So You're Passionate About Purple...

******

2 comments:

  1. I love red too! This post was so energizing! If you ever do a blue post, here is one of my favorites: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7495290

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,

    Lovely to meet you! Thanks for that link, you're right, it's beautiful. The rest of the photographer's work is gorgeous also, and I have put her in my favourites.

    Thanks for dropping by.... will drop over and visit you!

    Linda. xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails