BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Thursday, October 6

I Just Wanna Be Here......

My absolute love of unusual wooden, textured, accessories/furniture (I'm staring at that table), and old books that feel like they've lived a life of their own means I REALLY want to be in this space.


The big chunky woodwork behind.... the trees (oh how I love trees) in the surroundings.... I could get lost on that porch for unlimited amounts of time.

Peace personified for me.

And, the cushions are pretty darn amazing too.

I found the image on Greige Design.... a lovely new blog to add to my faves list!

Linda. xox

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

1 comment:

  1. OOoooo fantastic - and there's plenty of place to flop down so I could occupy the other seat!

    I wish there were more pictures of this place, from various angles - like with the porch you posted about a short while ago - now that one was perfection too... sigh...

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails