BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, September 12

Monday Mojo - Look What I Ordered On The Weekend! I'm About To Satisfy A Long Held Craving (a little bit)...

I'm looking forward to this week.... a lot.... in fact, crazily!

By the end of the week, or maybe early next week, I'm going to be the proud owner of this canvas print I ordered on the weekend!


I got into a bit of a 're-arranging the furniture frenzy' on the weekend. You know, one of those 'in the zone', intense and deeply satisfying time warps where things get a good shake up, clean out, shuffle, and inspirational up-date!

I cleaned out old crockery and some furniture, bought a hot new rug, some new chairs, a new lamp, various little bits and pieces for the walls (I love putting great cards on my walls), and some new mugs (of all things).

Quite a 'blow out' for me!

And then, I truly fell in love with this tree canvas print when I found the website Simply Canvas on Sunday.



It's called 'In The Depths Of The Forest', and it basically epitomises one of my childhood fantasies... finding the perfect forest to get lost and cocooned in.

Forests (in my dreams), make me feel safe, nurtured and cloaked in mystical goodness. You can find out a bit about why I think that's so here.

But, what it means for me as a grown up, is that my really nutty and heartfelt attraction to trees leads to me including them in my home in any way I can (as long as it looks good - lol).

I can't wait for it to arrive! I now have the perfect blank spot on the wall for it above my antique inlaid writing desk.

I'm SOOOOOO excited.... and I bet my 'mojo' will be good this week!

Happy Monday everyone, and as always on a Monday, may your mojo be with you for the rest of the week!

Linda. xox

******

5 comments:

  1. Uh-oh! I'm having an attack of the gollums here - we wantssss it! How incredibly gorgeous is that! I know I do already have an autumn leaves painting but I loooooooove this one. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fab canvas. I can see you stare at that for ages just letting your mind go and dream. Wonderful. I really would like to sees picture of it when you get it!! I feel the need to do some rearranging of my furniture too, it happens every two months, regularly! I need to see thing changing around me, I get bored easily.
    Thank you so much for your birthday wishes...and I really believe fifty is a grab age for a woman. I see a lot of beautiful women of that age around here! And there is still so much time ahead for that age, for both of us!!
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s.
    'grab' I meant great. Maybe old age is hitting me, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like everyone is talking about redecorating lately...and it's giving me the itch :)

    I love the canvas art...it's so vibrant yet peaceful and I can't wait to see a picture of where you put it in your home!

    Jenn xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so looking forward to it! I'll grab a pic when I get it up. I can't do too much re-arranging because my place is so small... but just doing a few little things and clearing out old stuff made me feel refreshed!

    This is the longest I've lived in one place (3 years) for about the last 25 years, so I'm doing pretty well! I've really enjoyed making each and every place I've lived a real home that's made me truly happy and nurtured me. I also love the challenge of creating that same atmosphere in a new space though, even though I love each place I live to bits.

    I'm a Sagittarian and we're supposed to like travel... something I've never done. I've only been out of the State I live in, not the country.

    And, I really don't like being away from home for more than a few days.

    I think my form of 'travelling' is moving from house to house and making it a wonderful, healthy, happy place to be.

    Giving the world happy homes one place at a time - lol!

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails