BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, September 5

Monday Mojo - A Gorgeous Tree Loving Home!

Here's a lovely house to look at this Monday morning!

It's from the website Houzz, a good place to get 'lost' for a few hours if you've got time to spare.

You know how I LOVE trees and anything tree related... so how could I not adore this house which is built around some glorious trees. You can see them sprouting out of the decking in various places around the home.

I could really see myself living and relaxing in a home like this. I'd be quite happy never venturing out into the 'real world' for days (maybe weeks) at a time if I had somewhere like this to hide away.



It would be my own little world... so wonderful!

I hope you find a space this week that makes you feel happy and all warm inside.

Have a great week everyone, and as always on a Monday... may your mojo be with you.

Linda. xox

******

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this ! The decor is not my style but the wall of vanishing doors is so cool. Although I do have a triple door that opens up to 15 feet and it gets stuck because the beam has sagged over time. I am wondering how this house design has been engineered to allow for such a huge open wall.
    As always...your blog inspires me and now I want to talk to a contractor about doing something like this to our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful home - love that kitchen and those beautiful trees everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails