BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, August 29

Monday Mojo - Do You 'See' With Your Heart?

I loved this quote when I first found it...

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.   (Antoine De Saint-Exupery)

The real core of a beautiful room for me is its atmosphere.

Its soul.

The vibe it gives off and how it makes you feel.

What it does to you on the inside.





Rooms like those above may look gorgeous visually, (or not, depending on your preferred style), but it's how they make you FEEL that's the true test of whether or not the room is a success.

It's not until I get that satisfied and content feeling right in my core that I know I've got it just 'right' in a room.

So.... happy Monday everyone!! I hope you get to 'see' lots of things you love with not only your eyes but your heart this week.

And, as always on a Monday.... may your mojo be with you!

Linda. xox

******

1 comment:

  1. I think a fireplace instantly warms up any room and if I had one, I'd probably turn it on way too much just because of how cozy it makes me feel :)

    Beautiful pictures as always!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails