BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, February 28

Monday Music - Underneath The Radar...

This is where it all began (personally one of my fave articles ever!!).

Music is SO important to the happiness of my home. :)

Now most Monday mornings when the working week looms I'll try to post a fave song or some music I'm listening to at the moment to provide some musical motivation.

So my little groovers......... here's today's installment!

*****************************

Gawd I love '80s music. Just LOVE it!

Here's Underworld with their biggest hit 'Underneath The Radar', from 1988.

Enjoy.

And don't forget, if you're looking for more great music, Bec over at Memory Garden often has a lovely song to listen to on Mondays as well!



And, as always when thinking of our 'Musical Must Haves' section...

Ask yourself: 'Do I L.O.V.E music?'

Which leads to: 'Have I got enough of it in my home and in my life?'

Because: Good interior design caters to ALL our senses, not just our eyes.... that's why I call it 'Atmospheric Design' instead!

Linda. xox

******
The Original Musical Must Have:

******

3 comments:

  1. I never heard this song before. In 1988 I was almost seventeen, oh my Gosh! I can't believe how much time has gone by. Eighties music it's not my favorite, but there are some songs or artists that I loved here and there. But I have always been more soul or rock and roll inclined so the eighties, with all those syinthsizers were not so much appealing to me...
    have a great week Linda!!
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one to sing along too! I have no idea why but for someone who was only born in the 80's, I was only 6 when this song came out, but i seem to know more songs from the 80s than any ohter time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I meant to say I am going to try and remember to play along this monday! Its been a while and I have a few up my sleeve :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails