BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, November 29

Monday Music - Video Killed The Radio Star!

This is where it all began (personally one of my fave articles ever!!).

Music is SO important to the happiness of my home. :)

Now most Monday mornings when the working week looms I'll try to post a fave song or some music I'm listening to at the moment to provide some musical motivation.

So my little groovers......... here's today's installment!

*****************************

This is one of my most favourite songs from the 70's... I vividly remember it playing on our car radio when Dad, Mum, and I were in the middle of 10 hour drive to my brother's home in another state for a few days visit. We were driving on a winding road, through a state forest, and the light was lovely and dappled as it filtered through the trees. I was laying down in the back seat and singing softly along as I looked out the window over the tops of the trees and up at the sky.

I would have been around 15 (30 years ago), and it's remained one of my all time faves ever since. If I hear it on the radio I always sing and bop along!

And don't forget, if you're looking for more great music, Bec over at Memory Garden often has a lovely song to listen to on Mondays as well!



And, as always when thinking of our 'Musical Must Haves' section...

Ask yourself: 'Do I L.O.V.E music?'

Which leads to: 'Have I got enough of it in my home and in my life?'

Because: Good interior design caters to ALL our senses, not just our eyes.... that's why I call it 'Atmospheric Design' instead!

Linda. xox

******
The Original Musical Must Have:

******

1 comment:

  1. I remember the video so well. It was one of the first "concept" video for the time I guess and it looked so strange! In Italy there was a music tv show wich aired every night before the news and this song was voted at number one for several weeks. I was so little!!
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails