BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, November 22

Monday Music - Follow You Follow Me...

This is where it all began (personally one of my fave articles ever!!).

Music is SO important to the happiness of my home. :)

Now most Monday mornings when the working week looms I'll try to post a fave song or some music I'm listening to at the moment to provide some musical motivation.

So my little groovers......... here's today's installment!

*****************************

Last week we listened to the amazing Peter Gabriel, who was/is a member of Genesis. Today we have what is probably my favourite Genesis song of all time. I think it would be a beautiful song to play at a wedding.

And, if you're looking for more great music, Bec over at Memory Garden often has a lovely song to listen to on Mondays as well!



And, as always when thinking of our 'Musical Must Haves' section...

Ask yourself: 'Do I L.O.V.E music?'

Which leads to: 'Have I got enough of it in my home and in my life?'

Because: Good interior design caters to ALL our senses, not just our eyes.... that's why I call it 'Atmospheric Design' instead!

Linda. xox

******
The Original Musical Must Have:

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

3 comments:

  1. Lovley feel good music :) I like the song Dont give up, I think with Kate Cebrano? Do you know the one I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! Music is so important to our home... Hummm, think I will go turn on the stereo! I'm actually beginning to feel like Christmas music... Is it too soon? My husband thinks yes... (I don't decorate the house until about the 20th of December since things stay up until January 7th but music...that's a different story!) Well, earphones to the rescue!
    Hope you have a really good week!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, I think you can play Christmas music whenever you feel like it!!!

    Bec, I do know the one you mean... I think? Originally done by Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel, it was done a couple of years ago over here by Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaite. Or else it's a whole other Kate Cebrano song I don't know - lol.

    Linda. x

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails