BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Friday, November 19

Any Moon Lovers Out There? This One's For You...

I have a friend who just loves looking at the moon, especially when it's 'full'. And, I know there's lots of moon worshippers out there.

A different friend sent these photos to me vai email, so I have no site to link the images to... but wanted to share them as I think the photography ideas are so simple yet stunning.

Some beautiful photos like these would be wonderful to have in your home if you've 'gotta thing' for the moon, don't you think?


And to finish, here's one of my favourite Irish Blessings....

'May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door'.

Happy weekend everyone!!

Linda. xox

******

2 comments:

  1. Thoae are so cute and amazing! I did a sun one once with my youngest boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those photos are amazing. I must admit that I have a bit of a 'thing' for the moon - and on full moon evenings I ALWAYS struggle to get a decent night of sleep.

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails