BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Tuesday, October 12

Finally..... A Little, Yet Lovely Shop To Call My Own...

Well everyone.... the time has finally come, oh YES!

After what seems forever (considering I only have 9 covers in my cushion shop - lol), my teeny, yet tre magnifique cushion cover shop is HERE!!

It's taken me a long time to pick the covers I wanted to start off with. Yep, I'm super fussy.

I wanted them to sing to my heart... and they do.

I hope you like them too!

My latest addition, and, I think, my favourite, is this limited edition 'Home Sweet Home' cushion cover by the amazing Shannon Lamden of Aunty Cookie designs. It's about to become famous in a few magazines (so I hear), so I'm honoured to have it in my little online shop.


Another of Shannon's fab designs IS in a magazine this month. The October edition of Real Living mag features this bold and eye-catching Ampersand cover on page 106, and you can buy it in my store.

Woohoo!


Here it is in the mag....


Another of my favourites (because you know how much I LOVE maps and globes), is this cushion cover featuring a map of the Paris Metropolitain. It's a super big cushion cover, and would be great for floor cushions as well as large sofa cushions.


I'm only shipping to the USA, the UK, New Zealand and Australia at the moment (officially), but if you dwell somewhere else and would like something, just let me know and we'll sort it out!

So, welcome to my new online shop for 'cushionistas'!

If you'd like to see the other cushion covers I have 'in store', and read why I chose each one, please pop over here for a visit!

And, you can read more about why I started the store, and what it means to me, here.

I'm a 'cushionista'...... are YOU?

Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

9 comments:

  1. Oh, well done to you!! I hope the cushions just fly off your sofa to sofa's all around the world! They are really so special! I will visit your shop soon!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo~ Congrats! I love pillows :) or should I say cushions? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congratulations, I am going to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, finally!!! I love that you've kept it on your blog, it feels more intimate.
    I already have the paris cover (he he) so now my favorite is the blue atom. I am a lot into geometrical patterns lately. Anyway, great picks Linda, there is a little bit for every taste. I hope I'll be able to do the same thing in may little place too.
    I will promote your shop on my silly blog as soon as I have five more minutes...you can imagine how busy I am, always running around. putting a shop together completly alone is a hard job (but fun).
    Good luck, break your leg, or whatever you say in Australia to wish good fortune...
    Hugs!
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Linda!!! About to go and check the store out now but love the three you have featured in your post. Funnily, I think the ampersand is my pick.

    Congratulations again for chasing your dreams and making them a reality/

    Sandy K
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pillow with the subway map is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone!!

    Erika, I always found it strange how they're called 'pillows' on the other side of the world, because to us a 'pillow' is really only what you put your head on to sleep at night.

    Over here a sofa is a 'couch', and 'back-splash' is usually 'splashback'..... there's a few little decorating terms that are different between countries! No doubt there's heaps more I haven't mentioned.

    Bobbi, I would be absolutely thrilled if you mentioned me on your GORGEOUS blog!!!! I can't wait to see your 'real life' shop.... it will certainly be heaps bigger than mine - lol - and you must be seriously stretched trying to get it all done!! It looks great so far from what you've shown us on your blog.

    Thanks again. :)

    Linda. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Linda, on your shop opening. You have great taste and wonderful selection of pillows. I am definitely in the cushionista category. I spend too much time plotting all the pillows I"m going to make once I finally learn how to sew and have even bought several pieces of fabric and other textiles. Anyway, I'm thrilled for you that this dream is now reality.

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails