BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Saturday, October 23

An Appendix To My Post Below...Great Storage Ideas For Books And Magazines...

I've been catching up on some of my blog visiting over the last few days, and I came across this marvellous post  at 'Mama Without Borders'.


It's got heaps of lovely pics (like the one above) with different ideas for storing your books and magazines. (I'm an absolute sucker for images with bookcases and home libraries in them.) 

I thought I'd add this info on as a sort of 'appendix' to the post below about my 'weekend book' and 'dream library', as it fits with my bookish mood at the moment!

You can find Minnie's post here.

Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you are seriously so sweet, Linda! Thank you so much for the shout out. Imagine my surprise coming here and finding this post. Lovely surprise, and you've now made my weekend.

    A big hug,
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love it when I make someone's weekend!! I loved that post Minnie, anything bookish always 'gets me' in the heart!

    Linda. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh - that's fantastic!! I SO want to do that in my home.

    I love the colour coordination too ... :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails