BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Tuesday, June 22

Personalised Wooden Map Letters - WOW!


Quick quiz for me....

1. Do I have 'a thing' for maps? (You bet I do.)
2. Do I love typography and all things letter related? (Oh yeah!)
3. Do I love a little bit of 'French magic' in my decorating? (Yep! One of the covers in my 'almost ready' shop is of the Paris Metro - here's a little peek!)

Pretty obvious then, what I think of these eye catching 'map letters'.

Drool!

The online store where I found them is called Not On The High Street.... and I got lost for a good hour looking around there the other day. WOW!

They have a whole category for decorative letters featuring letters made from wood, metal, dried rose buds, old wooden blocks...... it's typography heaven over there.

Linda. xox

******

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the vintage letterpress set they have...mhhmhhhmhh...I want it!!
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! I love wooden letters (my son will definitely know his name when he is a little older) and I am fascinated with maps. Good combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I loved those ones too Bobbi!

    And, hi Sophie and Craig from Grounded Pleasures! Just stopped by your blog and you are from Ballarat - Yay!!!! So nice to *meet* you.

    Linda. xox :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails