BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Tuesday, September 29

Dining In The Presence Of Books...



I love to eat, and I love being surrounded by books, so these dining rooms represent the perfect comfortable eating experience for me! What a delicious atmosphere to dine in!















The top one with the yellow chairs is my favourite!

All images from Jamie Meares (flickr).

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails