BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, September 7

Are You Following Your Bliss?

Fine Art Print 'Follow Your Bliss' by Irene Suchocki

This beautiful quote was something I came across many years ago...and is something I refer to often. I've many quotes on the walls of my home. Some on cards, some within paintings, some made up of wooden letters.

They inspire and uplift me when I need a nudge in the right direction!

A beautiful print like the one above by Irene Suchocki can also be a visual reminder of stirring words such as these.

*************

'Follow your bliss.
If you do follow your bliss,
you put yourself on a kind of track
that has been there all the while waiting for you,
and the life you ought to be living
is the one you are living.
When you can see that,
you begin to meet people
who are in the field of your bliss,
and they open the doors to you.
I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid,
and doors will open
where you didn't know they were going to be.
If you follow your bliss,
doors will open for you
that wouldn't have opened for anyone else'.

~ Joseph Campbell ~

*************

Ask yourself: 'What is my bliss? What is it I love to do more than anything else?'

Which leads to: Are you creating an atmosphere to support your pursuit of this 'bliss'?

Because: Your home is not a stagnant entity. It's something you can consciously interact with and use to support yourself along your chosen path or journey.

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails