BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Wednesday, August 26

Explore... Dream... Discover



Twenty years from now
you will be more disappointed
by the things you didn't do
than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover.

~ Mark Twain ~

Ask yourself: 'When was the last time I allowed myself to explore...dream...discover...imagine...create...?'

Which leads to: 'In my dreams, what would I like my ideal 'home' to look like? Feel like? Sound like?'

Because: Your home is the crux of your daily life. It's the base. The epi-centre. Create a home that nurtures and uplifts and you'll experience the positive ripple effect throughout the rest your life.

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails