BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Thursday, September 29

Announcing - The Tiny Tidy Challenge! Want To Be A Member For Free This Time?


Hi Lovelies.... I have to say it's been a massively big couple of days for me in front of this computer!

I was up until 5 a.m. the other morning finishing my first e-book (dang thing wasn't going to beat me before I went to bed), and I've been busy working on my Pathways To Home E-Journey (I'm so excited about this one!!).

BUT, today, I have an entirely different announcement for you!

If you'd be interested in taking part in a 5 week coaching/mentoring program that'll help you get rid of your clutter in a way that's pretty easy and pain free, then click over here to find out more.

The first intake will be free for all challenge entrants as I want to see how it goes and what you all think of the value you got from it.

After that.... there'll be a price (still very reasonable I think) on its head (so to speak)!

If you're interested, find out more here.

Linda. xox

PS: If you sign up to be notified of the Challenge when it starts and you don't get an email in response, let me know here can you... pretty please! I'm 99% certain I've got the form thingy working right, and I've tested it... but I'm still anxious about it!

******

7 comments:

  1. Great idea...on my way to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, you have been busy this week - I am soo impressed Linda!!

    Congratulations on finishing your first e-book! That is such an incredible feat, especially after wanting to do it for so long :) It's easy to leave those thoughts as just dreams, so I find it really inspirational that you acted on it and wouldn't let anything stop you...even a good night's sleep :)

    You are yet another shining example of someone going after their passion and I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many courageous and creative people in blog-land :)

    Jenn xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you have been really busy! And with things so close to your heart, which makes it all the more fantastic!

    Decluttering was a major thing in my life this year. I had one of those seemingly tidy houses with a lot of 'hidden' clutter. Hidden to others that is. I wanted to get rid of it before moving house and it was a hell of a job! But it took such a load of my back and mind!

    Still, it's proving hard to get going on the last of the moving boxes and some of the 'hidden' areas still need to be neatly arranged - so I'm signing up for top tips for sure!

    xox Sas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like the idea Amanda!

    Awwwww Jenn, thanks so much for that awesome comment. :) I'm so lucky to be surrounded by people like you and so many others who are striving so hard to follow their passion!

    Sacha, that's the sort of clutter this Challenge is going to get to.... the 'hidden' stuff, as well as some of the more obvious stuff.

    I find getting rid of the hidden stuff is so freeing and like getting rid of a burden that you didn't even know was there sometimes! A home needs room to breathe, and for me that includes all the little nooks and crannies no-one else sees..... just like no-one sees the inside of our bodies, but we need to take care of them to feel our best!

    Congrats on your decluttering this year... it really is a huge thing, and makes such a difference to your home and your mindset.

    Linda. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really a great thing Linda, you hard worker!! My main problem is not much clutter but pack of cabinets...I have a lot of things, but the only ones that I could let go but don't want to are my old dolls and toys. I love them too much. All the rest are books, dads, cps, and stuff I need for my job. It's everywhere because I am missing some piece of furniture and it looks like clutter because it is out of place...
    More than being tidy, I'd need a rich husband. Or a lottery win.
    Anyway I am joining (of course!!) because you never know enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. -dads- I meant dvds. And I wrote dads again in the deleted comment. I need a new brain.

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails