BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Wednesday, July 6

Come Dine With Me - No. 18 - A Family Feeling...

Isn't this dining area just a beautiful representation of all things family?

A simple, gorgeous place to eat and share good times set amongst a lovely gallery wall of special family moments.

I love it.

Image from Belle Maison via Decor Pad

And, as always, as a part of this series.....

Ask yourself: 'Do I savour the ritual of eating with my family/friends whenever I can?'

Which leads to: 'When, or how, can I include this precious time together more?'

Because: There's something so primitively delightful and bonding about the 'breaking of bread' (so to speak) with our loved ones. It's a ritual and a tradition that's been crowded out and lost amongst television, technology, and texting! It's time to 'get together' and connect the old fashioned way again.

Linda. xox

******

1 comment:

  1. Tulip chairs forever. Just put tulip chairs in a room and I'm fine, and the room is done. Do you know that we had the original tulip chairs, table and a white tv with a matching tulip stand and my parents threw it all away when they redecorated the house in 1980? They gave everything to charity...imagine some poor house with original design pieces. Ironic, uh?

    bobbi

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails