BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Saturday, November 6

Whose Line Is It Anyway?! Laughter Is So Good Isn't It?

As a theatre performer, one of the shows I've always loved watching and admired to pieces is 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?'

This show is all about improv, and being handed situations and scenarios on the spot for which the participants have to make up songs, scenes, dialogue.... all sorts of stuff.

We call it 'theatre sports' over here, and we sometimes even have nights of it with theatre group teams pitted against one another to see who wins.

I took part in a few of these many, many years ago, and boy does it keep you on your toes. Don't think I could get anywhere near it now.

Anyhow, I feel like a good laugh today, so here's a little snippet from a 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' episode that also includes Robin Williams (as well as 3 regular show members).

Remember, all of this is made up on the spot.



And here's my favourite performer from the show, Wayne, who usually does the 'song styles' section by himself. An audience member gets picked at random, and he's given a song style to sing it in (at random), and he makes up the words on the spot. (Like he and Robin did for Jeremy in the clip above).



I love Wayne, and I love laughing!!

Laughter is so good for your heart and your home!

Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

7 comments:

  1. Yes Laughter IS good...but it's 5:30 am here and I think I woke up ALL the dogs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Oh my God Robin Williams as the Italian Chef making Pizza was hilarious!! This must be an incredible show, I wish there was something like that in Italy. And it's so good because it looks like they're having a lot of fun and there is nothing better than seeing people enjoying what they do for a loving. So inspiring! Tonight when i'll coem back I'll search for other videos of this show. Thanks for sharing, I love to laugh too!!
    bobbi xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Whose Line! I am sad we don't get it on tv anymore (not even reruns!) but I bought my mom the dvds. She would laugh soo hard when she watched that show and we would always announce to everyone in the house that "The Boys" were on and we would all watch ogether.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this show is so funny! I am with ya nothing better than laughter!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved watching this show. Is it still airing here in Aus?

    Sandy K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope Sandy, not on free to air TV over here anymore... don't think it's on Pay TV either at the moment sadly. I used to love it!!

    Linda. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting, I got a good laugh out of that. Of course, it isn't the first time I've seen it. Jeremy, in the Robin Williams clip, is my husband. I never imagined that I would be surfing around "home" blogs and stumble across the man currently sitting in my living room {chuckle}. It was fun to watch it again. Thanks! Now I am going to check out the rest of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails