BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Wednesday, November 24

An Entranceway With A Lot To Like...

There's a lot to like about this welcoming entrance way...


The gorgeous door with its glass panel surround, the star detail in the top corners, the lantern, the massive clock made from wood, the different textures of stone, the reclining lion guarding the front door, the warm colours inviting you inside.

I'd feel happy walking through that door every night.

Linda. xox

******

4 comments:

  1. Hej Linda

    I LOVE the huge, weathered Clock!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    At least you will know the exact time you walked throught the door lol!
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I would be glad just sitting on thet bench. I bet there is a lovely view, there MUST be!!
    Lately I am attracted to the colour orange a lot: I always liked it, but in the past few months I felt the need of adding some orange inside my home. I should check my colour therapy books and see what it means. Ao I'm loving every colour that goes close to orange and in that room above it looks like there is a lot!!

    I'm thinking about having an all orange Christmas tree...not exactly traditional, but fun!!

    Martino loves to nap on the sofa with his head on the paris cushion cover you gave me. The little guy has great taste.

    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. thet- that
    ao - so

    it's not that I'm drunk, but being dyslexic and typing with a fifty days kitten running on my desk...not easy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like that glass surround and the stone paving.

    Sandy K

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails