BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Wednesday, August 18

Come Dine With Me - No. 9 - Small But Spunky!

I love this small but very cheery dining area... the splashes of orange and red really bring it to life with some zing!


And, as always, as a part of this series.....

Ask yourself: 'Do I savour the ritual of eating with my family/friends whenever I can?'

Which leads to: ' When, or how, can I include this precious time together more?'

Because: There's something so primitively delightful and bonding about the 'breaking of bread' (so to speak) with our loved ones. It's a ritual and a tradition that's been crowded out and lost amongst television, technology, and texting! It's time to 'get together' and connect the old fashioned way again.

Linda. xox

P.S: Love those cushions with the big, bold, bright print on them!




More - Lots more dining rooms to drool over!

******

3 comments:

  1. I'm not really into dark kitchens, but this one is very cute for all the orange details: I love the stripes on the bench cushion, and the curtains...it's a fun kitchen.

    and thank you so much for your kind words about my blog, you know i think yours is great and should get more attention...
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orange looks amazing and yeah I totally think so too Bobbi. You do a brilliant blog Linda I always enjoy it! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shucks, thanks guys!! :) I LOVE both your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails