BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, June 21

Come Dine With Me - No. 5 - Wooden Furniture With Class...


This photo reminded me instantly of the pics of this house I featured a little while ago. In fact, I can absolutely imagine this is the kitchen from that very house.... it would all blend so beautifully. It's the earthy colours and the detailing on that stunning wooden table, and the wooden benchtop in the background.... so solid and classy.

What a warm and welcoming room to dine in!

And, as always, as a part of this series.....

Ask yourself: 'Do I savour the ritual of eating with my family/friends whenever I can?'

Which leads to: ' When, or how, can I include this precious time together more?'

Because: There's something so primitively delightful and bonding about the 'breaking of bread' (so to speak) with our loved ones. It's a ritual and a tradition that's been crowded out and lost amongst television, technology, and texting! It's time to 'get together' and connect the old fashioned way again.

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Check out the home mentioned above:
The Charm, Persona, and Solidity Of Beautiful Furniture

******

1 comment:

  1. I love that chandelier...my grandmother has one just like that in her living room, i've been in love with it since i was a child!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails