BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Tuesday, May 25

Come Dine With Me - No. 2 - Great Chandelier!

The second room in our 'Come Dine With Me' series....

What a ripping chandelier! And, I love the splash of red (how could I not!), the well loved table juxtaposed against the more mod kitchen, and the matching light fitting on the wall.


And, as always, as a part of this series.....

Ask yourself: 'Do I savour the ritual of eating with my family whenever I can?'

Which leads to: ' When, or how, can I include this precious time together more?'

Because: There's something so primitively delightful and bonding about the 'breaking of bread' (so to speak) with our loved ones. It's a ritual and a tradition that's been crowded out and lost amongst television, technology, and texting! It's time to 'get together' and connect the old fashioned way again.

Cheers,

Linda.

******

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this kitchen is lovely!!! I adore the look of a white kitchen next to an old table. And the chandelier adds a glamorous touch!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails