BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Wednesday, April 14

Rock, Rest, and Relax With A 'Ramble Of Rockers'!

Further to my first musings about 'collective nouns' for a group of pics showing similar rooms or objects, I've been mulling over what to call a group of rocking chair pics after coming across some soothing scenes today!

  • A ramble of rockers?
  • A rest of rockers?
  • A roost of rockers?

I think I like a 'ramble of rockers'!

So here it is ....a 'ramble of rockers'...







I've still got the phrase 'a nobble of nooks' rolling around in my head, so I think that may be the next one for me to ponder!

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Another Wonderful Collection:
Click here for 14 gorgeous pics in the post 'A Schmooze Of Bedrooms'!

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails