BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Sunday, October 11

A Working Meditation From Lori Giovannoni...



One of the books on my shelf I return to often is 'Success Redefined - Notes To A Working Woman' by Lori Giovannoni. I bought it nearly 20 years ago, and it's one of the best books for personal inspiration I own.

Here's an excerpt about the sort of work Lori says we should be doing.....

*******

A Working Meditation:

'We each have work for which we are designed, work that we have been placed on this planet to accomplish.

Ask, pray, contemplate, and meditate on your work - what it is, what you want it to be:

... That I will have the courage to create work that fills my heart and nurtures my soul;

...That I will find satisfaction in the work I choose to do;

...That I will accept my limitations but elevate my work to my greatest ability;

...That I will consciously absorb each experience with grace;

...That I will use my unique talents in ways that bring me and those around me joy;

...That I will recognize and embrace the purpose in my work.'


*******



I know what my 'work' is....

What's yours?

Ask yourself: 'What 'work' was I meant to do?'

Which leads to: 'Is this the work I am doing?'

Because: When we're able to do the work for which we were truly designed, our lives have so much more purpose, depth, and joy.




Cheers,

Linda.

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails