BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Saturday, October 17

Look Up...... What's That On Your Ceiling?

Over at Colour Me Happy, Maria wrote a fabulous post a few days ago with tips on how to choose the right colour for your ceiling.

I love Maria's articles on colour because they're so informative and easy to understand.... always clearly laid out. This one gives you a list of what to do and what not to do when choosing a colour to go 'up there'!

Here's another suggestion for those brave enough to tackle it (and the background colour fits in with Maria's basic rules), there's just the added extra of some artwork!







This room was created by Jay Jeffers for The Pacific International Heights. Boy would I love to stay there!

For the rundown on how to pick a colour for your ceiling visit Maria's post here.

Ask yourself: 'Have I paid enough attention to my ceilings?'

Which leads to: 'What do I need to change?'

Because: Ceilings are often the forgotten 'wall' in our rooms, but (as Maria notes in a quote from Donald Kaufman at the end of her post), particularly in bedrooms we probably end up looking at the ceiling the most!

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

4 comments:

  1. Linda! What a surprise to come over here and see your mention! Thank you so much!! Great images you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria! You're welcome. I love reading your blog.... it puts everything about colour into such interesting yet simple terms for everyone to read. Thanks for visiting!

    Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear I love these rooms and specially the ceiling I just love a ceiling with some sort of motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra, me too!! Thanks for visiting.

    Linda. x :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails