BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Tuesday, October 13

More Jay Jeffers - Jay's Own Home!

I'm really loving the colour palette and style of this man!

As if this wasn't enough, here's some pics of Jay's own home.

Boy oh boy......















I think his choice of colours is superb, but perhaps that's because they so closely mirror the colours I use to decorate my own personal spaces.

What do you think?

All images from Jeffers Design Group.

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

2 comments:

  1. I like the mix of clean lines and organic forms. You don't always see them living together so nicely. You get a real feeling for his personal taste. Very nice space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way of describing it Todd!

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails