BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Tuesday, October 20

Gelati Wall Colours and Beautiful Design Work....

I found these rooms designed by Coburn Architecture whilst browsing Houzz. I love the gelati colours, the contrast between old and new elements, the floral patterns, the marble fireplaces, their choice of decorative items.











Lovely work, don't you think?

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

1 comment:

  1. Ice cream colors are some of my favorite too. I love the marble fireplaces against those colors. And the fine, old furniture works well too. Overall, those rooms make me feel blissful.

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails