BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Friday, August 28

In Celebration Of - Flowers

I bought the new issue of Country Style Magazine today, and the front cover has such a glorious picture of flowers on it I got all gooey about it!

So, it's Friday, I'm celebrating the arrival of the weekend, and thought I'd find lots of lovely flower pics to do it!




Here you go...



Beautiful orchids, chandelier, and mirror. Photo from Decorology.


Bright jugs with flowers. Photo from Decorology via Viva Terra.


Living room with flower patterns! Photo from Decorology.


Photographic print from Allison Trentelman.


Gorgeous roses! Photo from Decorology.


I L.O.V.E tulips!!

Have a glorious weekend!

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails