BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Friday, August 21

Does Your Home Help You Feel Like This?...



I just love this beautiful verse......

IF - by Nadine Stir

If I had my life to live again,
I'd try to make more mistakes next time.
I would relax; I would limber up;
I would be sillier than I have been on this trip.
I know of very few things I would take seriously.
I would take more trips. I would be crazier.
I would climb more mountains, swim more rivers, and watch more sunsets.

If I had life to live over I would start barefoot earlier in the spring
and stay later in the fall. I would play hooky more.
I wouldn't make such good grades, except by accident.
I would ride on merry-go-rounds.

I'd pick more daisies.


*************************

Ask yourself: 'Do I have things around me, in my home, in my garden that delight me? Do I spend time doing the things I really love to do?'

Which leads to: What could you change about your home or your life to create more delight? Could you designate a small corner or a room to doing things you really love?

Because: Even something as small as having a special comfy, cosy corner to read, relax, or just meditate can do wonders to change the way your world feels. Life is too short to miss the little things that matter most.

Cheers,

Linda.

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails