BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, June 18

Monday Mojo ~ They'll Tell You....


How was your weekend lovelies?

I got the time to read a few chapters of my newest Robert Goddard novel, catch up with friends, and rehearse for a short play I'm currently in (interspersed with a fair dollop of work).

I also seem to have lots of things I'm halfway through at the moment, some with regards to the courses I'm writing and new projects.

Procrastination, for whatever reason, has reared its ugly head a bit lately.

So, when I found the quote above, I thought it was timely to remind myself that "Yes, I CAN do the things I'm planning to do, even though sometimes the road seems a little hard and I have doubts."

We are all capable, strong, talented women with lots to offer the world!

Happy Monday, and may your mojo be with you this week. :)

Linda. xox



P.S. Click here for lots of other great quotes. You know how much I love them around my home on walls, doors, and the fridge (to name a few places!).

3 comments:

  1. I am a master at procrastination, but only because II always try to do too many things! I often forget I'm jet one person, not three or four, and that the day has just 24 hours. This is also why i am always super tired.
    I have people telling me to quit all the time, so you have no idea how this quote fell in the right place for me!
    Have a great week Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I know anyone who works harder than you Bobbi! You deserve all good things. I'm sorry you are always tired, I hate that feeling... it drains you. I had a snooze in the middle of the day today (snuck away from work), I just needed one. I LOVE the things you are doing in your beautiful shop at the moment. Have a great week too! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, the procrastination monster reared its ugly head overhere too. I've been second-guessing myself, stalling, etc. So many things I was (AM!) excited about and have started - only to stop halfway. No more! I - WE - can do this! Perfect quote!

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails