BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Wednesday, May 2

Love These Porcelain 'HOME' Candle Votives


From one of my favourite online stores, these votives embody the whole 'spirit of home' for me.  They just seem as if they'd create a  calm, glowing, nurturing, warm, soft, harmonious sort of vibe.

I have the word 'home' spelled out in large scrapbooking letters above a doorway (the first one you see as you enter my home through the front door), and it's such a simple way to remind myself of why I love where I live so much....

... it's not just my house.... it's my home.

Do you have the word 'home' spelled out anywhere at your place?

Linda. xox

******

1 comment:

  1. Lovely - just when I thought I had more than enough votives! ;-D

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails