BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, January 23

What Would Your 20 Seconds Result In?...

I haven't seen the movie We Want A Zoo, but a few weeks ago I saw the trailer whilst I was at the pictures, and the quote below struck me like a bolt of lightning.


What marvellous and magical things we could achieve if we just sometimes gave ourselves the chance and followed our heart (and our gut).

There's so many things I'd like to try if only I had the courage...... so many things that could change my life if only I took a chance.

What might your 20 seconds result in, I wonder?

Have a terrific week everyone.  May you find the courage to do the things you feel you want to do deep down inside you, and as always on a Monday.... 'may your mojo be with you!'

Linda. xox


******

2 comments:

  1. Good one. Thought-provoking as ever! I think I'm actually going to ponder on this one a bit more, and maybe make a bit of a list. Who knows if I won't then pick one of my list - and give it a go. Scary to even think about it... but exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quote, and it's totally true. Sometimes I think almost impossible dreams are only that way until we work at making them possible. I honestly think that the most amazing things can be achieved with hard work and focus (and of course courage).
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails