BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Thursday, April 29

Room Envy - Cozy, Earthy, Warm and Delectable!


I just adore a lot of Thibaut's fabric and paper, and whilst cruising around their site today I came across this room, and immediately melted. I could just see myself spending hours in there.... eating deliciously tasty and scented food, laughing over a favourite drink with friends, meandering through the paper on a Sunday morning with a croissant and a hot cup of tea (I don't drink coffee)!

I love these sorts of natural, warm colours, and enjoy the bright splash of the yellow, orange, and green accents provided by the plant and fruit additions.

Cheers,

Linda.

******

1 comment:

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails