BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Sunday, July 4

3 Things To Love - Colour, Pattern, and More Colour!!


I'm a 'red girl', so this room makes me wanna jump up and down in glee! LOVE all the gorgeous fabric with red and white patterning on it.

But, the rooms below are pretty darn nice too! Blue and green........ divine. And, as much as I see it, I never tire of Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis fabric.... such a classic.



The view out of the second room's window isn't bad either. :)

Linda. xox

******

2 comments:

  1. I'm a blue/yellow/green girl, so I especially love the second picture. But I confess to have a girlie bedroom, all pink and red...so I also like the first one a lot. And yes, thet view is not bad at all.
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that green Imperial Trellis is a treasure indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails